Skip to content
- Our doggy daycare offers 4 active, off-leash indoor dog parks. Enrolment at our doggy daycare is subject to
passing an initial behavioural assessment.
- We offer a boutique hotel exclusively for our daycare clients. If you are a new client looking to book a
stay, please see our daycare enrolment procedure.
- New Client Hotel stays are subject to completing a first day assessment. We often require a minimum of 3
daycare visits before considering an overnight request.
- Dogs who haven't attended in more than 6 months will need to book in for reassessment before attending the
daycare or hotel.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times while in reception.
- Cats must be secure in a crate when arriving and departing.
- All pets over six months must be desexed to attend.
- All services must be pre-paid.
- Pets cannot attend if they are sick, have stitches, an injury, or need to wear a cone.
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute incurs for late pick-ups.
- Bookings must be scheduled with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Bookings can now be requested online through
the Owner Portal.
- When visiting the facility please wear a mask, sign in, and have your vaccination passport ready to show the