Skip to content
- Enrolment at Central Bark Doggy Daycare and Hotel is subject to passing an initial First Day assessment.
- We offer boutique hotel stays exclusively for current doggy daycare clients. For new client hotel stays, we
will often require a minimum of 3-day care visits before considering the overnight request.
- Dogs who haven’t attended Central Bark in more then 6 months will need to book in for a reassessment before
attending daycare or hotel.
- All pets over 6 months old must be desexed to attend.
- Pets cannot attend if they are sick, have stitches, an injury or need to wear a cone.
- Dogs must always be secured on a lead in Reception.
- Cats must always be in a crate in Reception.
- All services must be pre-paid.
- Booking requests must be made with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice via the Owner Portal.
- A late fee of $1 per minute applies to late pick up.